You can decide whether cookies stored on your computer will be used to display personalized ads from Colpirio. To exercise the “right to be forgotten”, click the button below. Clicking the button will delete all information from your Colpirio behavioural profile. Consequently, you will no longer be shown Colpirio system personalized ads.
The Colpirio system does not collect personal information such as your name, e-mail, post address, or telephone number. The only exception is when you voluntarily provide any such information via a contact form or any other publicly available communication channel. If you do, this information will only be used by Colpirio to communicate with you.
Customers (advertising agencies, advertisers, and publishers) use the Colpirio technology to create and deliver various online marketing campaigns. Colpirio uses a unique artificial intelligence (AI) technology to analyse data about the behaviour, interests, and needs of users on websites and from other on-line and off-line partners for more effective real-time targeting. Colpirio creates behavioural profiles of Internet user groups. Based on analyses of group profiles, the system can determine what goods and topics users are interested in and what their favourite brands are in real time and automatically display them ads with the corresponding content at the right time.
Data Collection by Colpirio
Use of Data for Advertising
The collected data may be used in different ways for online advertising which is focused on user behaviour.
The data can be used for the following purposes:
- Displaying a specific number of banner ads.
- Displaying specific products with respect to the user's interests.
- Displaying of ads based on statistical probabilities.
Colpirio enables the user to opt out of:
- Tracking of behaviour on Colpirio-powered domains
- Colpirio storing collected user data in your behavioural profile
Cookies are connected to specific computers or mobile devices and their browsers. If the user requests to opt-out from other browsers, computers, or mobile devices, they must be repeat this process.
In the event that the user exercises their right to be forgotten, Colpirio will no longer:
- display personalized ads according to their interests
- track their behaviour on Colpirio-powered domains
- collect information about their interaction with online ads on websites
What Are Cookies
Cookies are text files that contain a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer, smartphone, or other device when you visit a website. Whenever you visit the same website again, cookies are sent back to the original website or to a different website. These websites use the information to remember your preferences and could be used to personalize your experience while visiting the website.
Function and Purpose of Cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies in default. Each user has the option to set their browser to block cookies or to be informed of cookies being sent. Without cookies, however, some services or features may not work properly.
In general, cookies are classified into first-party cookies (“first-party cookies”) and third-party cookies (i.e., cookies from third-party websites). First-party cookies are used exclusively by the given website to store the user's preferences and data needed for the proper functioning of the website (e.g., shopping cart content). Third-party cookies serve to track user trends and behaviour patterns and to target ads using third parties – website statistics providers.
The Colpirio system uses third-party cookies to track your visits to websites where it displays ads. Cookies used by Colpirio are only valid for 90 days. During this time, we also store the data collected from Colpirio cookies, which are subsequently aggregated.
1. Introductory Provisions
The Company is both the controller and processor of the data of customers who: provide such data when ordering goods or services; join our loyalty program; sign up to our newsletter; or visit the website www.colpirio.com. The Company may use the data processors found below to process personal data.
2. What Data Is Processed
The Company processes data it obtains through the use of websites and through cookies. To better target ad campaigns and improve websites, the Company uses information about which websites the User visited or which links the Use clicked on and their other activities on websites, e.g. filling out order and contact forms. This data is collected automatically through the Company's tools and the tools of the data processors listed below. If you have cookies enabled on your device, this information is also collected using these files. You can find more information about all the cookies the Company uses here.
The Company processes, or may process, data from social networks. Whenever a website contains functions such as login, discussion, rating, or sharing on social networks (Facebook, Google, Linkedin, etc.), and the user uses these functions, they will enable the Company to access public information available on their social network profile or e-mail address. Such information publicly available on social network profiles may include the User's name and surname, profile picture, age category, sex, and other public information according to the user settings.
The Company, in particular, processes the data you provide when creating and using a user account, creating an order, joining a loyalty program, and signing up to the newsletter. Certain personal data is mandatory for registration (name and e-mail) and serves for basic user identification or customer account login. The Company processes this data when you sign up to a newsletter or create a user account which may include:
- First name, surname, and/or company name.
- Residence (street, building No., city, Postal Code, country) or registered office.
- Date of birth.
- E-mail address.
- Telephone number.
- Bank account number and bank code.
3. For What Purposes Will Personal Data Be Used
The Company processes personal data solely for the purposes for which it was collected based on a legitimate interest, legal obligation, or granted consent. We process personal data for various purposes, in particular for:
- Performance and execution of concluded contracts and orders.
- Fulfilment of regulatory obligations in accounting, taxes, or as required by other applicable legal regulations or as demanded in any judicial proceedings or by a government agency.
- Communication with customers, including: sending information about current services and products, updating terms and conditions, or for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Sending replies to questions of website users.
- Analysing website traffic to improve services and what they offer.
- Reaching customers via electronic contact.
- Making transactions and detecting frauds.
- Targeting potential customers by online advertising. For better ad targeting and website optimization, the Company uses information about user activity on websites. This information also includes data obtained through cookies.
- Push notifications. In case you have this feature enabled, the Company may send you push notifications directly to the website interface. These notifications are displayed based on the consent you granted after having been displayed the respective notice in the website interface.
4. Processors Who Have Access to Personal Data
Collected personal data is processed mainly by the Company and its employees, who are bound by confidentiality, and also by the Company's suppliers if processed in connection with the performance and execution of concluded contracts and orders (e.g., transportation companies).
The Company may also use so-called processors to process personal data. These entities may only process personal data for purposes and in the manner determined by the Company and are may not disclose the data without further consent. We only provide processors with the data that they absolutely need in order to provide their services. The Company uses these processors:
- Google LLC (for website analyses and on-line marketing tools).
- Facebook Ireland Ltd. (for on-line marketing tools).
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (for on-line marketing tools);
- and others, if applicable..
In justified cases, the Company may also transmit personal data to other entities (processors).
Personal data may be provided to these processors:
- Processors who process personal data in accordance with the Company's instructions regarding public relations, electronic data management, or accounting.
- Public authorities and other entities, if required by applicable legislation.
- Other entities in the case of unexpected events when the provision of personal data is crucial to save lives; protect health or property; when it is in the public interest; or when necessary to protect our rights, property, or security.
5. Period of Storage of Personal Data
Personal data collected for the purposes specified in Article 3 will be processed to the extent necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes and for the period necessary to achieve the purposes or for the period prescribed by law. Personal data is erased or anonymised after that period.
After this period, personal data may be stored only for the purposes of the state statistical services or for scientific and archiving purposes.
The basic periods of storage of personal data are given below.
- The Company processes personal data of registered customers until their registration is terminated. Contact details of customers are processed for the entire duration of the business relationship or until the customer updates the data.
- For the customers of services, the Company may process their basic personal, identification, or contact information, data about services, and data from their communication with the Company for three years from the date of expiry of the last contract.
- In case of purchasing of goods from the Company, the Company may process basic personal identification, and contact information of the customer, data about goods, and data from their communication with the Company for three years from the date of expiry of the last contract.
- Invoices issued by the Company are in compliance with Section 35 of Act No. 235/2004 Coll., on Value Added Tax, for 10 years from their issuance. In order to prove the legal basis for the issuance of invoices, also respective contracts are stored for the period of 10 years.
- Data obtained for marketing purposes is processed throughout the validity of the consent, i.e., including when the User enables storing of cookies on websites or in their browser. Processing of personal data may continue even after revocation of the consent, but no later than after expiry of the respective cookie.
- Business and marketing communications made via electronic contact are sent until the date of revocation of the consent or until unsubscribing from them.
6. Revocation of Consent
At any time, customers may unsubscribe from any marketing or business communications by:
- Clicking on the relevant link located in the footer of each marketing or business communication.
- Visiting the designated website.
- Sending the request to email@example.com.
Ad targeting cookies can be disabled in the settings of your browser. If you disable cookies, some parts of the website may not work properly. For more information, check the page on using cookies.
7. Methods of Processing and Storing of Personal Data
Personal data will be processed and stored automatically via computer hardware and software or in written form.
8. Rights of Data Subjects
The data subject (User or Customer) has the following rights as long as they are able to prove their identity.
Right to Access
Under Article 15 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right of access to their personal data, which includes the right to obtain from the Company:
- A confirmation of whether it processes their personal data.
- Information on the processing purposes, categories of personal data concerned, persons who are or were made personal data available, intended storage period, existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, and restriction of processing of personal data, to raise objection to the processing, and to make a complaint with the respective authority, on all available information on the source of personal data if not obtained from the data subject, on whether automated decision-making is used, including profiling, and on appropriate safeguards when transferring data outside the EU.
- A copy of their personal data provided the rights and freedoms of other persons are not adversely affected.
The right to confirm the processing of personal data and to request more information may be made in writing by sending the request to the registered office of the Company.
Right to Rectification
Under Article 16 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to rectification of their personal data the Company holds about them. If requested, the Company will then rectify the personal data within a reasonable amount of time when considering the technical possibilities.
Right to Erasure
Under Article 17 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to erasure of their personal data unless the Company demonstrates a legitimate reason for it to be kept. If the data subject believes that their data has not been erased, they may send a written request to the registered office of the Company.
Right to Restrict Processing
Under Article 18 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to restrict the processing of their personal data by sending the request to the registered office of the Company. This can be based on the belief that their personal data is inaccurate, or that the given reasons for processing their data are false, or if they raise other objections to the processing of their data.
Right to Notification of Rectification, Erasure, or Restriction
Under Article 19 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to be notified by the Company in the event of rectification, erasure, or restriction of the processing of personal data. In the event personal data was rectified or erased, the Company will notify the individual recipients, unless it proves impossible or requires unreasonable effort.
Right to Portability
Under Article 20 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to the portability of their personal data which they have provided to the data controller in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. They also have the right to request that the Company transfer the data to another data controller.
Right to Object to Processing of Personal Data
Under Article 21 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to object to the processing of their personal data for a legitimate interest of the Company.
In the event that the Company fails to demonstrate there is a serious legitimate reason for the processing which reason prevails over the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subject, the Company will cease the processing due to the objection without undue delay. The objection may be sent in writing to the registered office of the Company.
Right to Revoke Consent to the Processing of Personal Data
Consent to the processing of personal data for granted to receive commercial and marketing communications may be revoked at any time. Such revocation must be made as an explicit, comprehensible, and specific expression of will either by telephone, in writing, or electronically via the respective form.
Processing of data from cookies can be disabled in the settings of your browser.
Automatic Decision-Making and Profiling
The data subject has the right not to be subject to any decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, which could have legal effects on them or serious implications on them. The Company declares that it does not conduct any automated decision-making free of human assessment having legal effects on data subjects.
Right to Turn to the Office for Personal Data Protection
The data subject has the right to turn to the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz).
The Company undertakes to protect personal data and other information about its customers and users of its services. To this end, it employs a number security technologies and measures designed to protect information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. The measures are designed to provide a level of security that is appropriate to the risk of misuse of personal data. The Company regularly reviews and improves the security and protection of personal data. However, please note that absolute online security cannot be achieved.
The controller of your personal data is Colpirio.com s.r.o., Company ID No. 049 97 727, whose registered office is at Jungmannovo náměstí 753/18, Nové Město, 110 00 Prague 1.
11. Effective Date